We have discovered a few minor issues during our initial testing that will be released in a small update today.
- StratSketch now displays properly on smaller laptop screens.
- Lines and paths do not get "stuck" if you drag your cursor out of the window.
- Line endpoints are easier to grab and move.
- Text and tank entities are no longer misaligned after rejoining.
- The spacing around chat messages has been reduced.
- Text on tank icons has been compacted.
- Users can now exit the welcome dialog if they choose to register
- The glitch has been fixed that caused users to join the wrong session from their briefing list.
If any more issues are found within the next week, another update will be pushed before StratSketch exits beta testing.